1. Once you double click on the BondPOS.exe file, below screen will open. The Setup file will check if your computer already has .NET Fremework and SQL Express installed or not. If these components are not installed then the setup file will install these components. If .NET is already installed then you can skip to Step 3 directly. If Both .NET and SQL are installed then you can skip to Step 10 directly.
2. Once you click on "Install" above, the setup will first install .NET Framework. This step may take some time depending upon your internet speed.
3. Once the .NET Framework is installed, setup will automatically start installing SQL Express on your system. This may take some time depending upon your internet speed.
4. Once the SQL Installation is finished, you will see a pop-up screen like this with a "Success" message. Please close this window ONLY once you see the success message, NOT before that. This process may take some time depending upon your internet speed.
5. Once you close the above window, you will see this message to restart the system. Please click on "Yes".
6. Once the system reboots it will continue to install the SQL Express. Please click on "Install". If this window does not pop up automatically for any reason, then please double-click on BondPOS.exe file again.
7. Once you click on install, the setup will continue to finish installing SQL. This process may take some time depending upon your internet speed.
8. During the installation another pop up window will apprea and it will close automatically after some time. Do not close it manually.
9. Once the above window close automatically, you will see another message to restart your system. Please click on "Yes".
10. Just in case the installation does not start automatically after the restart, then please double-click on setup file again and restart the installation process.
11. Upon restart of your system, you will see this screen to continue installing BondPOS. Please click on "Next"
12. Click on "I Accept the terms in the license agreement" and then click "Next".
13. Once you see this screen click on "Next". You may change the installation folder to another location by clicking on "Change" and choosing a different location.
14. Setup will ask for the path to SQL installed above and the credentials. Please do not change anything here else the software may not work properly.
15. Just click "Next" Do not change anything.
16. Now the installation of BondPOS will begin. Click on "Install".
17. The setup will start installing the software. Just wait...
18. Setup will install the database into the SQL installed above. Let it install eveything. Just wait...
19. Once the installation is finished you will see this screen. Just click on "Launch BondPOS" and then click on "FINISH". This will start BondPOS Software. Please Choose your Plan and follow the instructions there.
ENJOY USING BONDPOS AND DO NOT FORGET TO TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ABOUT BONDPOS.